Heat-resistant paint applied for super high temperature and it generates Ceramics film.
|CERATOP Ⅰ type :||One-component Ceramics type paint.|
|Feasible to stand the heat from 600 - 800℃ as film.|
|CERATOP Ⅱ type :||One-component Ceramics type paint.|
|Applicable at higher temperature than CERATOP Ⅰ.|
|Feasible to stand the heat from 800 - 1200℃ as film.|
|Applicable substrate is limited.|
CERATOP Ⅰ type : 15㎏, 4㎏, 1㎏
CERATOP Ⅱ type : 15㎏, 4㎏, 1㎏ (Designated thinner : 16L, 4L, 1L)
|Product name||Color||DFT||Dilution ratio
|Ceratop Ⅰ type||Black,
|30 - 50㎛||15 - 20||15 - 20||0.20㎏||0.25㎏||min
|Ceratop Ⅱ type||Black,
|30 - 50㎛||0 - 15||0 - 15||0.22㎏||0.25㎏||min
- Apply Ceratop designated thinner for dilution.
- Substrate surface treatment should be better than ISO Sa 2.5 to remove contamination such as rust.
- DFT (Dry Film Thickness) : Minimum film thickness to secure property.
- Above products are made to order.
- Basically these products are applied for outer only hence it may not be feasible to maintain enough property if applied for inner.